Hello, lovely readers!
It’s been a few weeks since I last posted. I’ve been busy doing so many things: finishing publications, organizing a national conference, completing a book, working, visiting my new twin nieces, and so much more. While I have loved my Artisan Feature series, I’ve missed writing my own postings. This series worked out for me because literally in the last couple of months I have had NO time to blog. Zero. In a few weeks I’ll have more time. As my Artisan Feature series comes to a close for now (just a few more features forthcoming) here are some things that you can look forward to this Spring and Summer:
- A focus on my community garden
- Summer skin care and beauty recipes
- A review of a relaunched perfume line
- More posts in my Beauty Without Boundaries post series
- My reviews of the perfumes in the 2011 Summer of Patchouli Love with Perfume Pharmer. I’m a “Patch Test Bunny.” 🙂
I hope that you are having a great spring so far! What have you been up to?