I join Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots in sharing my gratitude list for this week. I’m grateful for:
* Having an impromptu lunch with a new friend today.
* A quiet, mostly uneventful week – quiet is good.
* Continuing to get so much cleaning and organizing done.
* Getting a “yes” for permission to use a photograph in an upcoming publication!
* My herbal tea blend – deliciously nutritious. I posted the recipe here.
* Finding forgotten products to use instead of buying more.
* Being consistent and seeing how it pays off in so many ways.
* Working out with my husband. We like to challenge each other, which makes us work harder and the workout even more fun.
* Speaking with two good friends this week. One lives in NY and the other in MA. Thank goodness for phones!
* Finding a frame for our new art and a few other home needs at excellent prices.
* Finding Matt’s Peanut Butter Cookies again. I had these years ago and could not find them locally until now. Still delicious!
* Delicious Thai food at our favorite restaurant. Not only is it delicious, but all meals are 85-95% organic, AND the prices are reasonable.
* Saturday hiking with my husband. It was peaceful and quite a workout.
What are you grateful for?