It snowed and the city was not prepared. But I was. I had a home spa day in the snowpacalypse and it went like this:
- Facial Scrub with Acure Organics Facial Scrub
- Steam with flowers and herbs: calendula, lavender, rose, helichrysum, neem, etc. and lavender and sweet orange essential oils*
- Honey Masque with raw organic honey, strawberries, camu, camu, hibiscus, lemon peel, orange peel, pomegranate, and palo santo, lemon, cardamom, and rosewood essential oils*
- Tone with tea leftover from steam*
- Moisturize with Amrita Aromatics’ Precious Beauty Facial Oil
- Hair wash and treatment with Auromere Ayurvedic Oil
- Coconut, Cedarwood, and Lemon Sea Salt Body Scrub*
What a way to spend a day indoors.
Have a blissful weekend, and hopefully a luxurious home spa day along the way.
*Indicates products I made.